Sunday, February 8, 2009

Get this house SOLD!

Watching a lot of "how to sell your house" shows and having all that informing reaffirmed by Barb we decided to paing our Coral wall and our Green bathroom back to the original neutral colors. Perhaps others don't have the same awesome tasts as we do? I couldn't imagine! ;) Today we went to Menards and got all we needed. I am downstairs typing this and Curtis is upstairs working, enjoying his alone time. :) I did roll the first coat of primer but I am not feeling good so I am taking a break.

Just need to get some more boxes and declutter! I would really like to have this house sold before we move into our new one.

2 comments:

  1. Green is considered a neutral depending on the shade, did you prime it out yet?

    Hope you feel better soon! I'm home waiting for Paul to pick me up and drive me to work... there is no way I'm driving on this ice... I went around the block, unfortunately because of the shape of our street, it's a VERY long block... Almost hit 4 cars on the way... and was in the curb 2 or 3 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel great soon...take care..n hope the house will be sold soon...

    ReplyDelete